Nature Notes
I chose my backyard vegetable garden. The time was 6:32pm; the sunlight was warm, about 22 C, and there was a scent of greenery was in the air. I chose this place as it was full of vibrant vegetables and blooming flowers. Additionally, the cooling spring breeze refreshed me as I had not gone out in a while. Closing my eyes I hear the chirping of chickadees and the spring air wafting through the snow pea plants. I feel calm; the therapeutic features of nature resonate inside me. A subtle aroma of roses and grass perfume the air. The grass is refreshingly cool on a warm spring day. Upon closer inspection of the area, there was a colony of ants near a crack in the pavement, and a couple of worms feasting of a composting apple in the dirt. As to enjoy all the spectacles of the environment to the fullest, a slow stroll is best. With no one nearby, as it was a secluded spot in my property, it was quite nice to just relax.

Comments
Post a Comment